In fact, in one week, a producer could lose more than $25,000 USD/23,000 €. And, many times, the secondary damage poses more threat to the turbine than the primary incident.
Whether the system downtime is a result of fire, water or chemical contamination, or other environmental factors, AREPA has more than 35 years of experience providing damage assessment, damage control, and technical reconditioning of wind turbines. AREPA's industry-leading mitigation services allow for business interruption to be minimized and normal production to be restored.
Our expertise with the energy industry is extensive. Our team has successfully managed hundreds of projects on a wide range of makes and models, in over 60 countries around the globe. Incidents involving wind turbines require specialized expert training and AREPA's project managers and technicians are highly skilled, possessing the necessary training for working globally at onshore and offshore wind turbines.
Cleaning and recovery services for Wind Turbines
AREPA is a global leader in the total reconditioning of wind turbines following incidents such as:
- Fire, soot damage and corrosion
- Oil and coolant contamination from leaks and spills
- Flooding and seawater contamination
- Dust (related to breaks or environmental)
- Other forms of contamination, corrosion development or damage
We offer a broad range of recovery services on technical installations as well, including:
- 24/7 response service
- Damage assessment (chemical analysis, recommendations, technical first-aid)
- Site preparation for technical reconditioning
- Reconditioning of technical equipment (mechanical, electrical and electronics)
- Both on-site/mobile facilities and workshop facilities
- Rope access
- Blade repair and inspection by rope access
- Project management